This Privacy Notice tells you how we collect and process the information from which you can be identified directly or indirectly and including any Personal Sensitive Data (“Personal Data”) while you browse www.itse.in as well as when you interact with our different platforms, portals and applications using your Personal Data, including the Ochre and Black Private Limited app.
Ochre and Black Private Limited entity responsible for protecting your Personal Data and complying with applicable national legislation governing the use of your Personal Data is: Ochre and Black Private Limited India |Registered Office: Plot No. R-847/1/1, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC,Rabale, New Mumbai – 400701 (“Ochre and Black Private Limited”)
Please call customer service at + (91) 7303030343 or email at email@example.com
You can also write to us at: Ochre and Black Private Limited,
Tel: (91) 7303030343
These are the categories of Personal Data we collect directly or indirectly from you:
- Identity information – includes: name [first, last, initials], Date of Birth, e-mail address, unique consumer identifier number (including your Ochre and Black Rewards membership number), nickname, password, social media identifiers and information passed along to us via your Facebook and gift card codes that are assigned to you. We use it to verify your identity.
- Contact information - includes: your phone number, shipping and billing address, e-mail address, Messenger ID, social media handle, any other communication channel you have used to contact us for more information. We use it to contact you for different reasons depending on the purposes stated below.
- Location information - includes: your residential location, current log-in location [IP address], GPS location (if you wish to share us, for example through your mobile device settings), or the specific itse.in site you have visited that might give us clues about where you are. We use it to help you find what you are looking for at your current location.
- Size information - includes: shoe size, clothes size, height, weight, chest, waist, hip, inseam, body shape, heel-toe measurement. We use it to make sure your gear fits.
- Purchase information - includes: your payment information (credit card number), Bank Account details, payment risk profile (provided to us by our payment risk solution), shopping cart (your ordered items), delivery details, shipping and billing address, customer order number, purchase history with Ochre and Black Private Limited, transaction ID, and any other information related to your purchase. We use it to complete your order or return or refund on Ochre and Black Private Limited sites and apps, in Ochre and Black Private Limited stores, or other selling platforms
- Behavioural and Profile information- includes: your shopping history, Wishlist items, your browsing behaviour, your browsing preferences, your shopping preferences, in-store interactions, your workout history, product reviews, social media interactions with us, and any other intelligence we have about you to help us learn you as a consumer better, including “Community information”. We use it to know you better as a consumer, so we can send you marketing messages containing only products and services that we think you might be interested in.
- Community information – includes: information provided by you when you participate various Ochre and Black Private Limited events and communities either as a trainer, team member, a participant or as a promotor of our events, including for example: pictures, videos, your nickname, your team, your interests and preferences, your feedback, leader boards, event participation, joined groups, and registration details. We use this information to organise the events and communities, and to know more about you as a consumer.
- Social Media information – includes: information obtained through your interaction with us on various social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc., including: any social media information that is publicly available such as your social media handles, social media interactions and public postings, your “Likes” and other reactions, your social media connections, your photos that are public, or those you send to us by mentioning us or following our social media posts by using “handles” or “hashtags”. We obtain this information from the social media network (e.g., Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) directly or indirectly through third-party agencies we have agreements with.
- Device information – includes: Information about your device or browser that give us an idea about your browsing behaviour or device usage. Your device information is collected by our app, and your browser information is collected by our cookies, tags, and pixels. This is often required for network security purposes. This includes, but not limited to: IP address, date and time of the visit, how long you remained on our website, the referral URL (if you came to our site via a different site or an advertisement), the pages visited on our site, your browser type, device type, versions, operating system.
- Correspondence – includes: conversation we have when you contact customer service, the emails you write us about our products or services, the complaints you address to us via post, e-mail, fax, or call, notes we prepared on your feedback, call back from our Customer Service to you, and any other communication between you and Ochre and Black Private Limited personnel. We record all Customer Service calls for quality assurance purposes.
- Preference information - includes: preferred language, log-in location, Wishlist items, preferred shipping address, browsing preferences, our correspondence with you, your Ochre and Black Private Limited product reviews. We use it to give you convenience when you visit and/or shop on our sites and apps.
- Ochre and Black Rewards information – includes: Unique Member Identifier (member ID), date you became a member, store ID (if you signed up in a retail store), source ID, country and brand of your original membership, membership points, engagement history, rewards history, membership vouchers associated to members. All the information the listed here will be kept for as long as you are a Ochre and Black Rewards member.
Your Personal Data is used for the following purposes:
- Site (www.itse.in) operation and app operation
- Domain and network security and user authentication
- Global credential to all Ochre and Black Private Limited platforms – user experience
- Sales of Ochre and Black Private Limited products - online and off-line order
- Payment fraud detection
- Product delivery, return and refund.
- Electronic delivery tracking
- Business operational analytics
- Customer service
- Personalised marketing messages via email (newsletter sign-up) and SMS
- Personalised marketing messages via email (via existing contract) and SMS
- Targeted messages on 3rd-party advertising platforms
- Ochre and Black Rewards membership administration – where applicable
- Private event registration
- Open event registration
- Product research and development
- Legal obligation - cooperation with law enforcement and regulatory authorities (including courts)
- Collecting your device information on our website using cookies, pixels, tags, and similar technologies (“Cookies Policy”)
- User-generated content (UGC) acquisition from social media
- Push notifications (in-app communication)
In order to carry out these purposes, we will be sharing your data with other Ochre and Black Private Limited companies, including Ochre and Black Private Limited Your Personal Data will not be retained for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which the information is collected or used under law except for the data that is required to be kept longer for legal reasons specified by law.
Depending on the Personal Data processing activity, your Personal Data is shared with different Ochre and Black Private Limited entities, affiliates, couriering agencies, agents and third parties located in different countries. We comply with all local legal requirements to ensure your Personal Data is secured and safe when it is being transferred to a different country (including access) and we ensure that the same level of data protection is maintained by the entity to whom the data is shared.
We implement appropriate managerial, technical, operational, physical, and organisational measures as per applicable laws and regulations to address the risks corresponding to our use of your Personal Data, including loss, alteration, or unauthorised access to your Personal Data, and empowering you to exercise your rights.
We require our service providers to do the same through contractual agreements. However, you should be aware that any transmission of your Personal Data through the internet is at your own risk. We can only protect your Personal Data when we have it.
Please kindly contact us if you wish to exercise your rights under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information).
- You have the right to make sure we are using the accurate details about you and you may request to review and correct any inaccurate Personal Data we have of you.
- When we use your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us.
- In the event that you withdraw consent given earlier we have no obligation to provide goods or services for which the said information was sought.
- You have the right to raise any discrepancies or grievances with respect to processing of information by contacting our Grievance Officer.
Ochre and Black Private Limited Customer Service
Ask Customer Service: (+91) 7303030343
Ochre and Black Private Limited Grievance Officer
Address: Plot No. R-847/1/1, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC,Rabale, New Mumbai – 400701.
Tel: (91) 7303030343
You can find a list of Ochre and Black Private Limited Data Recipients who processes your personal data under Ochre and Black Private Limited Data Controllers’ instructions below. The list is subject to change as necessary.
|Ochre and Black Private Limited International Marketing B.V.||Webshop operations & Marketing Services|
|Demandware Inc.| USA||Website Hosting|
|BORN GROUP, TECH MAHINDRA. | India, Chennai||Website Development|
|Adobe Analytics | Ireland, Google Analytics | USA||Web Analytics|
|ANS Commerce | INDIA||Digital Marketing|
|Customer Centria | INDIA||Consumer Insights|
|Customer Centria | INDIA||CRM Agencies|
|Ochre and Black Private Limited affiliates | globally||Consumer Relationship Management|
|DHL | Germany||Product Delivery|
|Razorpay | India, PayPal | USA||Payment Service|
|Facebook (WhatsApp, Instagram) | USA, India||Social Media Interaction|
|Twitter | USA||Social Media Interaction|
|Google | USA, India||Social Media Interaction|
|Google Analytics | USA, India||Analytics|
|Anatwine Limited | UK||Consumer Experience|
|Salesforce | USA, India||CRM Software | Data Analytics|
|Vinculum | India||Logistics Intelligence Platform|
|Blue Dart, Delhivery, ECOM Express | India||Carriers|
|Razorpay | India||Payment settlement & consumer refunds|
|Avalara Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | India||Tax computation & reporting|
|Avalara Inc, | USA||Tax computation & reporting|
|Ochre and Black Private Limited Business Services | India||Consumer Services – Refund Processing|
Where your personal data may be used by non-Ochre and Black Private Limited Data Controllers via Ochre and Black Private Limited platforms, applications or elsewhere for their own purposes, please consult the privacy notice of the non-Ochre and Black Private Limited Data Controller for more information about how they handle your personal data.
Children's Privacy and Parental Controls
- We do not solicit any personal information from minors. If you have not completed 18 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Website.
- Use of our Website is available only to persons who are competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permissions or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.